- Parece Impossível but it wasn’t thanks to you 🙂 November 16th, 2016
Yesterday as I was running here in Lisbon, I found a sign outside the Teatro Nacional D. Maria II in Rossio Square that read “Parece Impossível” (Seems Impossible) and I thought that I couldn’t have found a better sign on the day that marked an anniversary of changes , it was ... Read more about this post
- La Macchina Va Dove Vanno Gli Occhi – Part 2 September 14th, 2016
These past few years have been such a rollercoaster of emotions , of good and not so good things, but they have also been years of hard core learning experiences and I won’t go here about them, as some of you already know about them and my struggles through them ... Read more about this post
- OOW15 : What to do and What to See at Oracle Open World 2015 October 16th, 2015
This year it was delayed by 1 month and it is going to be a cold time in San Francisco, but that doesn’t mean it’s not going to be a fun time.
To those who will be their first time attending , it can be a bit overwhelming of what can ... Read more about this post
- My journey on becoming an Oracle ACE (UKOUG Magazine) July 21st, 2015
Today is just a short post , as today an article done on me was published in the UK for UKOUG Oracle Scene on how I became an oracle ACE
- Yes, I understand that every life must end… March 19th, 2015
Ever since I listened in my ‘teens to the song “The Impression that I get” by The Mighty Mighty Bostons, I have always been hoped that a situation like that stays as far away as possible from my life, but as is life, you don’t get what you wish for.
This ... Read more about this post
- My Road on Becoming an Oracle ACE February 23rd, 2015
If you have been following or reading my blog, I wrote back in May the first part of this road, and thankfully we are now in the second part of this three part road. In early February I received the ... Read more about this post
- Why is RMOUG and presenting in Denver is so important to me February 19th, 2015
For those of you who were not present , the reason is ... Read more about this post
- What is photography to me? January 03rd, 2015
Today a good friend tagged me in a post regarding how she is going to be reaching for new heights in photography, and in a non-related note ; Last night ,for me, was a rough night, but these 2 things got me ... Read more about this post
- My First Tattoo : La macchina va dove vanno gli occhi December 01st, 2014
It took me a while to decide first ... Read more about this post
- Day of the Dead and its meaning to me November 14th, 2014
Life for most human beings is very similar; We are born, we live , we laugh, we cry , we dance, we hurt , we work, we leisure , we try to define our place on this earth and at the end of ... Read more about this post
- My Road to becoming an Oracle ACE Associate May 30th, 2014
Even though that it has been a couple of months since I received my Oracle ACE Associate award, I hadn’t written about it, so I’m taking the time now.
One the coolest things that Pythian has , is that you get to sit down with the leaders of this company on ... Read more about this post
- A very personal afterthought… October 15th, 2013
I do have to start that if you came to this post in particular looking for something Oracle related, you won’t find it this time, I do urge you to come back later as I need to pick up my speed here as well, not only on my work’s blog.
This ... Read more about this post
- My First IOUG Collaborate April 13th, 2013
One of the main reasons I have been a little inactive has been that in the last month and a half I have switched jobs, switched countries and had a conference to give at Collaborate in Denver , so I just wanted to share this for anyone who didn’t have ... Read more about this post
- First Days as a Pythianite March 13th, 2013
One thing that has always amazed me is the way that all of our decisions, big or small, have an impact in our life. Sometimes you can’t notice the fork in the roads that those decisions have caused, but sometimes they are as clear as rain.
For me, a simple Oracle ... Read more about this post
- R2 D2 Travels the World July 28th, 2012
So due to a very grateful visit from my family I couldn’t continue with my 30 Day Photo Challenge, but I have started a very geeky idea and that brings together two of the things I love the most, which is travelling and Star Wars so I hope you enjoy ... Read more about this post